Thursday, July 30, 2009

Start A Preschool In Your Home Today!


Start A Preschool? YOU BET!

My name is Joy Anderson and I've always wanted to stay at home with my children and raise them. Daycare just didn't seem right.

Is it really SO much to ask to raise my own kids and be their primary influence during their crucial growing ages???

Sound familiar? Well from what I've seen almost all moms want this for their children ...

But in our day and age it seems downright ridiculous as almost all families now need 2 incomes to survive.

That is until now!

I'm not exaggerating when I say THIS post might literally be the turning point in your life and the lives of your children. This information has completely changed my life!

Imagine staying home all day with them and giving them a FREE preschool education. If you Start A Preschool in your home, you'll be spending time with your kids AND actually get paid well for it!!

How much can I make teaching preschool anyways??

ALOT more than you probably think! I'll be conservative here, assuming that you live in a small town like me....

Lets say you work full time (5 hours a day, M-F) you will make somewhere around $4,000 a month! In fact that is what I do, in my little town. When starting a preschool you could actually charge alot more in a big city where costs for things are generally higher.

I now spend quality time each and every day with my children.

If you are worried about money...or trying to decide between money and your kids...YOU OWE IT to yourself to visit my site! :-)

You see, I put together a plan for you to Start A Preschool in your own home, and I go over everything and I mean EVERYTHING you need to be up and running in just a few months from right now!

Click below to visit my little site and I'll share with you my #1 secret to Start A Preschool business totally free ... ;-)

www.startapreschool.com

2 comments:

  1. I love your post. I run a home daycare and love it. What ages of children do you do preschool for and how many can you have during the day? Thanks for your time!
    Angela
    www.daycareheadquarters.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good evening. J read your web site. Im interested in ur cd.But I cant seem to get through.

    ReplyDelete